Team Up Montana
At Team Up Montana, we're committed to helping our neighbors fighting all types of cancer in Western Montana. From raising awareness through education and prevention programs to raising dollars to provide treatment resources, our focus is local.
The money we raise – through fundraising events and from donations on our website – benefits The Cancer Compassion Fund, managed by the Providence Montana Health Foundation. These dollars are distributed locally for prevention and detection programs and to specifically help Western Montanans who need financial support in their fight against cancer.
Who Does Team Up Montana Benefit?
(Select "Playlist" to view all cancer related videos)
Perfect Pass Raffle Winners:
- Winner of the Perfect Pass was Kate Farnes of Missoula
- Winner of the Griz for a Day was Al Jensen
- Winner of the Title Boxing membership was Chelsea Boyd
- Winner of the Ranch Club Social membership was Martin Greye
- Winner of the Peak membership was Denise Erhart